Transmission Type: Flexible Certification: ISO, CE, LR, ABS Flexible Production: Intelligent Manufacturing Production Scope: Product Line Voltage: 380/415 Warranty: 1 Year Capacity: 20000-100000 Cbm/Year Weight: 500 T Delivery Detail: Shipped in 70 Days After Payment Specification: At least 2000 square meter HS Code: 84659100 Automatic Production Line: Comprehensive Automation: Automation Rhythm: Non Flow Production Line Condition: New Power: 3000kw After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas The Thickness of The Board: 3-50 mm Raw Material: Wood-Based Trademark: XINLIHUI Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland) 1,MDF Production Line
/ Medium Density Fiberboard Production Line
Our main products are Particle board production line, Plywood production line
, MDF production line, Melamine veneer press,Mould door equipment etc. based on our good quality as well as perfect service ,our business scope expands extensively both at home and in more than 20 countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Pakistan ,Bangladesh, Russia, Turkey and so on. And they are all well praised by our clients.
MDF/HDF is a kind of excellent substitute for natural wood panel with wide application. Materials such as wood and other plant fiber after being added suitable urea formaldehyde resin or other adhesives forms 650-880 kg/m3 panels on hot press. The panels are characterized with tight and smooth surface, uniform core layer and good wood working performance.
1) All kinds of mold can be made by customer's drawings
2) All price are based on FOB, QINGDAO, China
3) Payment: by T/T 30% down payment, 70% upon machinery completion.
4) Delivery: After finishing all the payment
5) All the parameters above just for reference, for they are updating all the time
6) Package: Standard packing
7) Warranty: All the machine enjoys one year's warranty, in this period.
2,Product Description Main Technical Data of MDF production line
| MDF Production Line|
| Voltage || 380v/ 415v |
| Capacity || 30,000~60,000 cbm |
| Board Size || 4*8 (1220*2400) |
| Raw Material || Wood Branch, log, waste wood, sawdust and left overs |
| Control Method || PLC, CNC |
The line consists of chip preparation, fiber preparation, glue mixing and applying, mat-forming and hot-pressing, cooling and sizing, sanding. 1. Chip preparation Wood, branches and wood residues are cut into chips of definite size. Chips from chips silo will be screened or air graded to remove fines, soil and stones.
2. Fiber preparation section Chips are transported to upper bin of refiner, and positively fed to digester by screw feeder for steaming. Steamed chips will be disintegrated to fiber under the force of heat and mechanism. Mix drying medium and wet fiber which is in the state of suspension with the help of high pressure air flow, and thus exhaust moisture in fiber via drying medium to get dry fiber. Dry fiber falls on belt conveyor through cyclone discharge valve, and then be transported to dry fiber bin for storage.
3. Glue mixing and applying section Process of glue applying before drying is adopted. Feed molten paraffin and water-proof additive to refiner. Paraffin is mixed with fiber uniformly under the force of refiner plates. Glue is transported to the blow line of fiber discharge valve. This section can be controlled by PLC or computer.
4.Fiber drying section The fibers after mixing with glue is transported to drying ducts along with steam, and transported to cyclone separator by hot air. And thus the water in the fibers is drained out with hot air. The dried fibers and air is separated and then transported to silo.
5. Mat-forming and hot-pressing section The fiber after drying is transported to the above of forming machine, and uniformly spread on the conveying mesh belt in the way of air-flow. Vacuum box equipped below the mesh belt provides negative pressure and air will be removed via mesh belt, fiber stays on mesh belt and thereafter forms mats gradually. Fluffy mats will be pressed by pre-press. Pressed mats are cut into definite length by longitudinal and transversal saw, then transported to loader passing through accelerating conveyor, storage conveyor and extension conveyor. When finishing loading mats, carriage in the loader will feed conveying belt and mats into hot press, at the same time, shovel head at the front end of conveying belt pushes out pressed board. When carriage comes to terminal, boards have been into unloader, and mats also arrives to due position. Carriage returns, conveying belt turns forward. Mats are in the relative still state and stay on the platen of press when velocity of conveying belt is the same as the returning speed of carriage. Glue in the mats cures, thanks to temperature and pressure in hot press, and hence boards with definite intensity and thickness form. Rough boards will be put on support via unloader. Out feeding conveyor will unload boards one after another to next section when cage comes down.
6. Cooling, sizing and sanding section Rough boards after air cooling are turned into cut-to-size boards via longitudinal and transversal saw. And then cut-to-size boards are sanded, sorted, stacked and packed for storage.
3,Here we promise these :
1:One stop service for all kinds of woodworking machines for you
2, high cost performance with reasonable price and our best quality
3:15-20 days delivery time
4:Excellent after-sale services
5:24 hours technical support through email or calls.
6:Not only business, hope to make good friend with you
For further information about machine or price or other service , plz contact with us by email or QQ or wechat
Your enquiry are always warmly welcomed
Contact us if you need more details on MDF Production Line. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Medium Density Fiberboard Production Line、HDF/MDF/Ldf Production Line
. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Wood production line > MDF Production Line